Are you under new ownership?
Yes. Andrew and Danielle Quintal are the new owners of Wolfsen’s as of May 2022.
What are your best sellers?
Our four best sellers are Spicy Hawiaian, Bacon Cream Cheese Jalapeno, Teriyaki Pineapple and Momma’s Mac & Cheese
What kind of casings do you use?
We use mainly pork casings. We also use lamb casings and collagen casings
- Pork casings are used for most of our smoked and fresh sausages.
- Lamb casings are used on hot dogs (Old Fashioned & All Beef) as well as our fresh breakfast sausage, maple bacon and maple breakfast sausage, and the snack sticks
- Collagen casings are used for our summer sausage
Do you have any Gluten Free Options?
All of our sausages are gluten free with the exception of English Bangers, Papa's Hot Links, Irish Beer Banger and Beer Sausage. (disclaimer - May have cross contamination)
Which sausages do not contain Preservatives?
All of our Fresh sausages do not contain preservatives.
Do you take in wild game for processing?
Which Sausages are dairy free?
We have two dairy free options, our linguica and German. (disclaimer - May have cross contamination)
How do you cook sausages?
You can cook all the sausages (smoked and fresh), in the oven, in a skillet or BBQ.
- Smoked Sausages - are pre smoked, so they will just need to be warmed through
- Fresh Sausages - will need to be cooked thoroughly (minimum internal temp of 160)
What is your spiciest Sausage?
Our spiciest sausage is our Westside Red Hots, they are Habanero based.